Subject: [Leica] Borders / now sales tax
From: billcpearce at (bill pearce)
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 16:59:19 -0600

The subject of taxation of internet purchases is a thorny one. If all
considerations were to be fair to all, then they would be taxed. But, thanks
to a far seeing group of etailers and generally foolish shoortsighted
legislaters, it was not to be.

I feel sorry for all the local camera stores that have been run out of
business by the internet. I always check my local dealer before I make the
inevitable move to B&H.

Bill Pearce

Replies: Reply from jayanand at (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Borders / now sales tax)
Reply from jshul at (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] Borders / now sales tax)
Reply from john at (John McMaster) ([Leica] Borders / now sales tax)