Subject: [Leica] [IMG] Uncle Ted probably won't like it
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 19:51:20 +0000

Ted,

gotcha! I wanted your comments!

Actually I know that you have an eye for fine art shots, some of yours
certainly
fall into that category. You just don't do rocks and things trees, but
certainly
some of your cowboy shots would be fine art (to pick just a few).

The church is Trinity College, Cambridge and actually I disagree with you; I
don't go straight to the windows. What I see first is the trunk against the
wall, then move up to the flowers then somehow "zoom out". It's really
fascinating that you see it differently.

FWIW I think I should have cropped tighter on the left and "printed" with
more
contrast between the stone and the upper part of the tree to bring the tree
out
better.

I am flattered by your comments.

Thank you Ted it's always great to learn from a master of his craft.

Peter