Subject: [Leica] Borders bankruptcy
From: billcpearce at (bill pearce)
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 11:00:13 -0600

I am fortunate to live in a midwest/southwest city that, in addition to
Borders and B&N, has a thriving independant bookstore. REcently, they hosted
a reading/signing event with David Sedaris, and this weekend one with the
eat pray  love woman, on which I'll take a pass. Still, great stock,
service, and even a nice cafe.

Bill Pearce

Replies: Reply from mark at (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Borders bankruptcy)
Message from philippe.amard at (philippe.amard) ([Leica] Borders bankruptcy)