Subject: [Leica] Squared
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 23:50:25 +0100

Hi Daniel,

A pleasure see again your B&W pictures with the Rolleiflex, a great
camera (today I've just shot some ones with mine). I like very much
these collection, principally the portraits, I find they describe a
very good communication with your subjects and we can appreciate a
psychological approach, as well as you are showing different people on
different situations, very interesting for me

as on this one

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dlridings/5438405995/in/set-72157625906417789/

I liked very much

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dlridings/5441502412/in/set-72157625906417789/

On landscapes I liked very much

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dlridings/5441502892/in/set-72157625906417789/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dlridings/5441503308/in/set-72157625906417789/

Thanks for sharing, keep posting

Saludos
Lluis

El 13/02/2011, a las 20:33, Daniel Ridings escribi?: