Subject: [Leica] More new Fuji X100 info
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 06:07:35 +0000

My D300 went (not very far) towards the M9 ;-) Like Mark, never looking to
leave FF sensor for DSLRs after experiencing them.

john

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] More new Fuji X100 info)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] More new Fuji X100 info)
Message from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] More new Fuji X100 info)