Subject: [Leica] More new Fuji X100 info
From: john at chiaroscuro.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 18:12:34 +1300

It has the battery pack and feels very heavy after using the M9, I only use
it with 24mm f2.8 and 50mm f1.4 AF lenses usually when driving of-road and
not wanting a better camera. It is 6 megapixels, after M9 files it is odd
seeing little change in size on a 30" screen when seeing image 1:1 ;-)

john

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] More new Fuji X100 info)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] More new Fuji X100 info)