Subject: [Leica] Show
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 20:24:39 -0800 (PST)

As previously threatened, here is the link to the show I'm in at Modernbook
Gallery in San Francisco. Reception is on March 3rd, from 5:30 - 7:30pm. It
would be great to see/meet some of you at the reception:

http://www.modernbook.com/16at49.htm

If you click on the image above my name (or anyone else's) you will be taken
small jpg's of what is in the show. Many of you will recognize many of the
images I've posted to the LUG over the past few years.

Hope to see you there.
Thanks,
Bob
 Bob Adler