Subject: [Leica] Planning a trip (with Leicas)
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 17:55:17 -0800

I haven't heard anyone with a problem, but my advice is to take an M6 as a
backup, rather than the M8.

Face it, if you have both the M8 and m9 and they are both working, you will
probably use the M9, and if the M9 goes dead, the similar conditions may
affect the 8 the same way, so an M6 is a better back up, IMHO

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
replies in your msgs. ]

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Planning a trip (with Leicas))