Subject: [Leica] Stolen M9
From: charcot at comcast.net (Charcot)
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 18:01:06 -0700

I hope this plea is legitimate but little red flags went off in my head.

A plea from someone new to the group

The "loss" of very expensive equipment - some people are more relaxed with
their fortunes - If I had an M9 it would never literally be leaving my hands.

The fact that insurance won't cover it - what kind of insurance doesn't pay
for stolen equipment.

I'm not casting aspersions on this person just found a few things to ponder

Paranoid in Denver

ernie

Replies: Reply from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford) ([Leica] Stolen M9)
Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Stolen M9)