Subject: [Leica] IMG: CA Weather
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 13:55:00 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Bob.?The?International Language?Institute is still thriving, as you
no
doubt know.

The 5D is truly a?terrific tool. I still shoot the?1DsIII?however when I can
as?it has a few features over the 5 that I like (7 shot bracketing, internal
viewfinder light shield,?weather resistance), but as you?say, the 5
certainly
does the trick.

I?do want to start shooting some film again just to compare. In looking at
some
older scans there seems to be more color depth with film which?give subtle,
yet
lovely, differences to the images.

As they say, everything is a compromise. Shooting both film and digital may
help
with bridging the gap.

Thanks for looking. You were very lucky to spend extended time in the area.
I'm
usually a day tripper, as you know.

Take care,
Bob