Subject: [Leica] IMGs: BW Collection
From: rgacpa at (Bob Adler)
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 08:06:28 -0800 (PST)

You know I found that one hidden deep in my disk drive. It's a scanned FP4
from my Hassy V taken at Weston Beach. I had forgotten about it until I saw
and brought it up. It's obviously been cropped from the original tif file.

Interesting that you like it George. I find it has a bit more
to it than many other shots taken with all sorts of digital cameras. Makes
want to break out the dev tanks!

Thanks for looking and commenting,
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA