Subject: [Leica] PESO: Constant Supervision
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 18:46:07 -0600

Ice pick?  Whatever, excellent image. I want that cap!  I never used
flash much either, but I now have remote triggers and receivers,
umbrellas and light stand stuff winging its way to me over the snow.
There was some motivation from a surprising number of threats of an
agonizing death received from women I just photographed for our church
newsletter.  I didn't see the big deal with raccoon eyes and very
detailed skin texture, but then I seem to have something to learn.  Such
is the way of photography.

Ken