Subject: [Leica] Ricoh and the M mount
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 09:59:06 -0600

On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 8:52 AM, Frank Filippone <red735i at
earthlink.net>wrote:

> I use my M6 as the backup, and carry a few rolls
> of film, just in case....

I use my Oly EP1 as a back-up, but I also take the M6, and a couple rolls of
removable sensors just in case I want to get the full effect of my Leica
and/or CV wides.

I did this recently, and have not processed the removable sensors yet,
because I have not finished all of them, and don't want to send a partial
set away.

The removable sensor M6 camera was rather fun to play with, though I caught
myself chimping a blank camera back. ;-)

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/