Subject: [Leica] FOR SALE: Contax G1 + Zeiss Planar 45mm Lens + TLA 200 Flash
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Keenan)
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 12:18:50 -0600

Selling components of a Contax G1 kit. Photos of each available upon
request. Priced individually or will accept $600 + fees + postage for all.

Contax G1 Camera "Green Label" Body
==========================

Camera includes neck strap and body cap. It is is excellent condition with
exception of minor scratches on the film door and a pin-head sized
indentation on the back plate to the right of the viewfinder. Also includes
fresh batteries.

Green label means that the camera has been modified somewhere along the line
to accept Contax G lenses intended for the G2. I believe this includes the
21mm and 35mm Zeiss G lenses.

I've used this camera for several rolls of film with great results. A couple
of these appear on my PAW. Long story related to a gift I gave but I hadn't
planned to own one of these again and it's time to pass it along. I need to
remember to remove the roll of Ektar that's in there now.

It's a great little camera and feels wonderful in the hand.

Asking $200 + $10.95 US postage

Zeiss Sonnar 45mm f/2 Lens for G1/G2
========================

This lens is in great condition. There is little to no cosmetic wear and the
glass is perfect.

Included is the matching Contax UV filter, lens hood. and lens hood cap.
Proper rear cap is also included.

Asking $375 + $5.95 US postage

Contax TLA 200 TTL Flash for G1/G2
=======================

This is a beautiful compact TTL flash unit for Contax G1 and G2 cameras. It
sits low on the camera and I appreciate how this reduces the annoying
shadows behind the subject that can occur with some flash units.

It is in very good cosmetic condition and is 100% functional. Batteries
included.

Asking $75 + $5.95 US postage
.
Dave.