Subject: [Leica] New photo from Fort Wayne with Leica and Zeiss
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 13:08:04 +1030

These are, as always, great.  It does have decent bokeh; this one -
http://tinyurl.com/om50macro1 - is pretty much a worst case scenario
with the sun peeking through gaps in leaves in a distant background,
but the lens has handled it really well.  I can only think of a few
that might handle it as well or better, and only one or two other 50s
that could have done as well and also maintained the contrast and
qualities in the in-focus image.

Thanks for showing,

Marty