Subject: [Leica] Erwin's new book.
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 20:34:15 -0500

2011-01-23-12:36:49 A. Lal:
> Erwin writes on his site that only a very few site visitors have
> ever donated any money for the pdf version of the Leica Compendium.

...and as I wrote him (without any reply), I bought his first printed
book and intended to buy this next one, when finished;  in the
intervening time, I've downloaded his work-in-progress PDF versions
several times, looking for signs of how far along he was getting.  I
never paid for them, because they didn't seem like a completed work
for which it would be appropriate to pay.

If some significant part of his non-paying downloaders were, like me,
waiting with cash in hand to buy the finished produce, he may be
pretty successful with this.

True to my intent, I've just shot him some money for the printed book.

 -Jeff

Message from alal at poly.edu (A. Lal) ([Leica] Erwin's new book.)