Subject: [Leica] IMG: annoying banding - is my M8 becoming a paper weight?
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 10:38:50 -0800

This is unlikely to be a card issue, but there is a very faint chance
it could be.

My M8's didn't show this particular type of defect at any ISO, so I
don't think it's endemic to the M8 either. 2500 was never very good
and I hardly used it, but 1250 was decent enough to use regularly.
I've seen lots of samples though of various artifacts at higher ISO's.

My one camera was one of the first, and the second one a year
younger; neither was updated.

I would try some other cards first at various ISO's though.

--

       Henning J. Wulff
  Wulff Photography & Design
mailto:henningw at archiphoto.com