Subject: [Leica] Yearbook arrived
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 15:02:59 -0800

I also got my book. Late yesterday evening I got a message from Blurb
saying my book had been shipped, and here it is! Not even with fast
shipping!

In any case, I'm delighted. I think the standard has gradually risen
(by whatever criteria one may wish to apply, vis a vis our recent
long thread on what is important in a photography) and many of the
images delight me.

As part of that, I must single out one that our editor submitted:
'Circle'. Not because there aren't many, many others that are
outstanding, but he is our editor, and he has done a great job in
total. :-) And the picture is great.

Thanks, Jim.

--

       Henning J. Wulff