Subject: [Leica] Erwin's new book.
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 09:03:13 +1000

In one recent blog post from Erwin he initially said that he had too many
mails to answer individually, but every mail received was taken as a
pre-order. Total limited to 1000 copies. Then when it is actually available
you will get an individual mail asking if you still want to buy one. You
send your address details and pay and then he sends the book..
He has now just announced the final price, postage costs and payment methods
and new anticipated availability date. So when the stock is actually
available (remember that the date slipped) is when we should get individual,
please send/confirm address and pay mails. That is my read anyhow. I bought
his original book and have learnt a lot. As is probably known by many, the
new one does not involve the previous publisher/distributor. I'm happy that
Erwin will receive my money directly, personally.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman

Replies: Reply from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com) ([Leica] Erwin's new book.)