Subject: [Leica] It's a sad Hasselblad day........
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 15:27:33 -0500

I did see that lens a few  years ago in Portland Oregon going for that
price.
It depends also if its a C or a CF or an F or what.
If its a C its worth peanuts for sure.
The 150 f4 Sonnar C was my first lens as a Hasselblad shooter and only lens
for a few years.
A beginning kit for a Hassy user was the 50, 80, 150.
That was before the mid '90's when the speed of the 120 macro went from 5.6
to f4 making it more desirable than the 150 for most people.
Then the 180  Sonnar f4 came out which though much heavier and bulkier than
the 150 had specs to blow it away.
So the 150 fell in the cracks.
Also what didn't help was the 100 3.5 specifically commissioned by victor
Hasselblad as Hasselblad normal lens instead of the 80 which was ported over
from what people were used to in their Rolleiflex shooting.
And its my favorite Hasselblad lens. And is why I'm wanting a digital
Hasselblad back some day in the next very few  years.
My 100 then becomes my 150 or 180.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com