Subject: [Leica] Last chance to join the LUG Print Exchange
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 23:36:22 -0800

The deadline to join will be closed after this weekend. So far we have
eleven participants. A good number but if another folk or two wants to join,
that'd be fine too.

Let me know off-list if you are interested. Thanks.

Info:

****
Any output (darkroom or digital), any equipments, B&W and colors are
accepted. Prints should be no larger than letter size.

Leica equipment preferred (after all, this is a LUG Print Exchange) but not
required.

Make the number of prints as there are participants including yourself
(eleven thus far) and mail them to the coordinator by the deadline. PLEASE
RESPECT THE DEADLINE.

SPECIFIC to this round:
THEME - Winter, or Summer if you are in the other hemisphere
SHIP BY: CONUS FEB 21, NON-US FEB 14, include:
   - the total number of prints
   - your shipping address on separate piece of paper
   - technical details if you wish (one per print)

Prints will be sent out on Feb 28, 2011, no exception. Any latecomer goes to
next round.

SHIPPING COST: CONUS $6, NON-US $14, paypal to richard at imagecraft.com or
stuff money with prints

--