Subject: [Leica] IMG: Puerto Rico gallery
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 08:26:05 +0100

Besides the weekly blogs for the last week of 2010 and the first week of
2011, I have also saved some images from Puerto Rico for a dedicated
gallery. Most of the pictures are from the parts of the island away from San
Juan, rarely visited by tourists.

http://www.frozenlight.eu/pr2011/

Also, I had added some additional Texas Leica images to my film gallery:

Starting here, and the next 7 images:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Sometimes-I-use-film/7590141_XFqsu#1159932454_x9hbc-O-LB
(two of these have been previously announced here)

As always, comments and critique are welcome and appreciated. These two sets
of images represent two very different cameras--the digital ones are all
made with the GF-1, the film ones with the Fuji GW690. Some difference in
sensor size there ;-)

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman