Subject: [Leica] Dave's PAW (*) 2011 #3 (to Sonny, Philippe, Tina, Paolo, & Lluis)
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Keenan)
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 18:36:14 -0600

>If King Jesus does return on Saturday, May 21, he should be able to
>open a savings account the next day at Union Square,with proper
>Identification; because as we know, Jesus saves.

Sonny --

Yes, He does. It appears that the co-opting of the Sabbath by Citibank
does not concern this particular prophet.

>Wonderful photo!
>And looks like film
>Thanks for sharing

>Wonderful seeing!

>great picture, like it

>Great catch Dave, OTHO it really looks like film

Philippe, Tina, Paolo & Lluis --

Thank you, all, for your words of support.

I thought this scene was just too ironic. Of all the places in the Union
Square subway station for this guy to be trying to get his, um. message
out, he picked this one.

Some people have taken issue with some of my photographs in the past
that include word play but I continue to find the juxtaposition of humanity
and signage to be too interesting to resist.

And, I take great care in making my digital images indistinguishable from
those that come from film. I'm gratified that I seem to be having some
success with this in the eyes of some of my colleagues. Thanks.
.
Dave.

--
2011 PAW Gallery: www.dlkphotography.com/paw