Subject: [Leica] Tree's dusk monochrome
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 15:56:26 -0500

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/110119_165700.jpg.html
The night before last. Though not quite night.
I started shooting jpegs alone with my Raws to etch in those monochrome
settings I put in my Leica D700.
Its like I'm shooting prints instead of negs when I do this I feel though
I'm not sure if logic has anything to do with it. Or reality. Just the aroma
of it it good enough.
I get 200 on a roll instead of 300. Bummer. I just set the thing to jpeg
only and its 700 on a roll! I may go out in a minutes and shoot some and see
how that feels.
You three guys I told you to kill me if I ever set my camera to jpegs & not
raw?!?! Hold off a few days please. I'm having to much fun shooting black
and white again. Or monochrome as I'm having too much fun with the toning.
Its like I've got a packet of Berg's toner in the camera.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com
Cars:   http://tinyurl.com/2f7ptxb