Subject: [Leica] mother and son....
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 00:33:13 +0100

Steve,

I prefer the uncropped version, IMO cropping is useful and necessary
when there are disturbings things or if the main point of the image is
not enough enhanced. On thin caseI don't see any disturbing elements,
neither a lack of interest on the center of the image, the look. On
the other hand I love the pictures / portraits showing the
environment, finally I think that maybe we are a little used to see
the pictures on a relativelty small format on our monitors, but with a
really enlarged image the central persons and expressions are very
clean!.

Just my 2 cents ... (Euro)

Amiti?s
Lluis

El 18/01/2011, a las 17:22, Steve Barbour escribi?: