Subject: [Leica] Yearbook - Why did you choose those photos?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 23:24:30 +0100

Interesting question, Peter. I decided early on that I wanted to use Leica
pictures--not a requirement from Jim's side, but this is after all the Leica
Users Group. That still left a couple of thousand pics to choose from ;-)
But I basically looked through my PAWs and chose a couple of images that
fulfilled some additional criteria I had settled on: that at least one
should be B&W and that both should have people in them.

I am now in the process of selecting images for my own 7x7 inch 2010
yearbook, to be carried in my camera bag to whip out and show people when
they ask why I am photographing "ordinary" scenes. Last year, I did a book
of Alicante pictures only, but this year I decided to simply go through the
52 PAW blogs and choose 2-3 pictures from each week that I like, regardless
of location and equipment. The resulting selection contains 142 images and
will be made into a Blurb book this weekend.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain