Subject: [Leica] So, M9 users, have you tossed all your UV/IR filters?
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 13:50:43 +1030

I don't have an M9, but I tested one with and without the UV/IR cut
filters.  I still use IR cut filters periodically with all digital
cameras and would do so if I had an M9; I'm yet to find a digital
camera that is entirely immune to colour contamination from IR under
certain circumstances.  But I'm also picky and in some circumstances I
like filters better than Photoshop.

Marty