Subject: [Leica] [IDCC] My Nikon 5 cm BL finder restoration
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (W. R. Smith)
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 00:39:18 -0800 (PST)

After I use 600, 800, 1000, and 2000 grit wet/ dry sandpaper (used wet all
over) on my scratched? plastic watch crystals. I apply a little dab of
Polywatch (comes in a tiny tube from jewelry/ watch shops)? on the end of a
Q-tip, then clean off. They always come out perfect. 'Just a suggestion to
try.