Subject: [Leica] On the Zurich Cafe
From: rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 12:43:05 -0800 (PST)

Absolutely agree with Jim... 917 is one of the best shots I've seen all
year.  (Not really saying that much but I fully expect I'll still be able to
say it come December.)

914... maybe if you lightened it up a bit it would work better, but as it
shows to me it's nothing but a single dark blob in front of windows.

R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] On the Zurich Cafe)