Subject: [Leica] Photography WAS: De-lurking intro
From: daniel at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 11:51:06 +0100

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 11:41 AM, Mark Rabiner <mark at rabinergroup.com>
wrote:

> I also think the person who curated her work should get about as much
> credit
> for the work as she did.
> She took no responsibly for her work.
> I have no respect for that.

I waffle back and forth between that attitude and admiration.

20 - 30 thousand frames were undeveloped, yes, but that's about par
with Winnogrand. But seen from the other side, 70 - 80 thousand frames
were processed and annotated with dates, each sleeve.

Do we have to be egoists to be good? Do we have to be prepared to walk
over corpses to get our message out?

Daniel

Replies: Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Photography WAS: De-lurking intro)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Photography WAS: De-lurking intro)