Subject: [Leica] Package from Dwayne's...
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 16:05:54 -0500

I got a FedEx shipping notice a few days ago for a package from
Dwayne's.  I watched the package traverse the country from Kansas (it
spent quite awhile in different parts of Kansas!), eagerly
anticipating getting a look at how my very last Kodachrome slides had
turned out.

The package arrived today.

It turned out to be the commemorative Kodachrome tee-shirt I'd
ordered.  It's a swell shirt.  But I was looking forward to seeing the
slides!

 -Jeff