Subject: [Leica] Macbook Pro battery question (I think)
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 13:02:19 -0800 (PST)

If I remember correctly, the Apple site has some suggestions.?The fully
discharge was one suggestion (though it said occasionally, not weekly). The
other piece of advice was to essentially let it run down to 50 percent when
you
use it. In other words get it fully charged, unplug it and when it reaches
about
40 - 60%,?plug it back in to charge. I do this all the time.
My MBP is also a bit over 3 years old and the original battery is still
strong?after following this adivce.

Also could be I just got lucky....
Bob
?Bob Adler