Subject: [Leica] hoppy and the floodwaters
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 06:40:10 +1000

6:30 am update from waterworld. All in one piece after a therapeutic evening
of furniture lifting into our top storey. Water now through every house
across the street (lower side). We are the high ground for the neighbourss
stuff that they need to leave. No flash flooding here just steadily rising
level  about 5 metres higher over last 24 hrs. We'll be gone to find new
best friends within a couple of hours. Quite possibly water will not make it
into our house but we expect to lose power within a few hours. We hope
levels will be lower within one week. Stay safe everyone.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman