Subject: [Leica] PAW02
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2011 21:14:33 -0600

Quoth the Daniel Ridings :

> > Working on blog post if computer will stop crashing.
>
> Don't have a Mac, huh? :-)

Even pigs gotta have standards.... ;>)

(And when drive cables work themselves loose, even Macs will crash.
But, unlike the Mac, I don't get charged for shipping and tech time
to reset my own cables - I built the boxes, and every so often they
just want some up-close-and-personal time...)

> Thanks for the info about Einstein. He may very well be a charmer,
> just a little aloof. The homeless that found me took about 3 months
> to warm up. But now I can't walk without him throwing himself to the
> floor in front of my feet wanting to be petted.

Yup.   He's entirely friendly with his routine humans, and was
willing to come out and meet several other people who came in while I
was there.  It's personal... he does not like ME, specifically.  As
long as I'm 3 or 4 meters away, he's fine... but he doesn't want to
be closer than that.

I've run into that from a couple of other cats before, and I've seen
other cats react that way to other people.  It's just a thing that
happens.--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee at rcmckee.com
P O Box 571900                           voice/fax   713/783-3502
Houston, TX 77257-1900                   cell phone #  on request

Replies: Reply from daniel at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] PAW02)
Message from rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] PAW02)
Message from daniel at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] PAW02)