Subject: [Leica] FEATURE PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION. :-) MAJOR QUESTION ?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2011 19:03:18 -0500

With a broken egg next to them that is starting to turn into a fried egg.

The way apartments living works in NY is you depend on the heat from the
apartment under you. Warm floors are a result. Not like the suburbs.
If you walk bare foot though your bare heels on the bare floor could resound
like hitting the floor with rubber mallets. So you have to be careful or
your neighbor  underneath will complain.
Boom boom boom it will sound like as you walk across the floor.

But you know what they say. Warm feet cold heart.

Mark William Rabiner