Subject: [Leica] FEATURE PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION. :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 11:48:33 -0800

Ken Carney said:
 Subject: Re: [Leica] FEATURE PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION. :-)
> [...]

Hi Ken,
I just set the ISO so I can shoot hand held, look through view finder, the
scene looks "cool!  I go "click!" :-)
Post production? Everything is automatic and as long as it looks "cool?"
It's click save!

All the other techie stuff????  I'm always afraid of losing all my images so
I don't screw around with all that extra stuff! :-)

Remember it's called.... 'KISS!" ;-) And I'm not the brightest techie on the
planet! ERGO? I don't mess with stuff I don't understand as long as it looks
cool!" :-)
cheers,
ted