Subject: [Leica] The Prisoner
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 09:56:42 -0500

The 40+ year old Prisoner TV series has a loyal fan following in the UK. The
fanciful village of Portmerion, the location where the show was filmed, is a
real place in North Wales. It hosts an annual convention of Prisoner fans
who come to revel in the ambiguity of the series. Portmerion was a short
drive from our home in Menai Bridge. It has a strange, almost magic
ambience, I'll post some pictures if I can find them. By the way, I didn't
understand the Prisoner either but here is a link for people who like this
sort of stuff.
http://www.museum.tv/eotvsection.php?entrycode=prisonerthe
Larry Z