Subject: [Leica] for the Vick who has everything
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 19:13:19 -0500

I've loved having an array of softies from the Abrahamson's and being about
to pick out just the right color for my M6's.
I have an outsiders fascination for metals. And my favorite metal not
knowing much about it is Titanium.

But if  went into the softie biz I'd come out with one just like this;
Solid titanium
And one in brass. Solid bass.
And one in gee I don't know stainless steel.
Aluminum
Zinc.
Carbon fiber (not a metal I know but a worthwhile exception)
And have them all lined up in a walnut case;
And charge an even grand for it.

So our finger tips make just the right contact.

Could they make one out of Lithium?
They'd have to have epoxy in it.

Mercury?
Make make the moment less decisive.

Iron?
When you need your pix to have some added weight.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com
Cars:   http://tinyurl.com/2f7ptxb