Subject: [Leica] IMG: Friday Flower shot in a high-tech studio
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 13:05:53 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 07 Jan 2011 Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp at gmx.de> wrote:

>Hi everyone - a Friday Flower from me again

>Everything in the garden is dead or covered with snow,
>so here's a white lily shot a while back indoors.

>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/album150/_MG_1092-1.jpg.html
The flower is beautiful, but I'm afraid I'll have to say the wrinkled
background spoils it for me.  It just distracts (and detracts) from the lily.

Alan

UPAA POY 1978
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Friday Flower shot in a high-tech studio - other backgrounds and other flowers)