Subject: [Leica] Larry Z's Reference to Margaret Mead
From: drleonpomeroy at verizon.net (Leon Pomeroy )
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2011 14:30:06 -0500

Larry Z

May I have your kind permission to quote your interesting LUG reference to
Margaret Mead in my PowerPoint Lecture to Cognitive  Psychology students at
George Mason University? I'm preparing topics on "Perception,"
Neuroscience," "Abstraction," "Experience-Dependent Plasticity,"
"Attention," and other "mechanisms" informing and enabling the "ballet" of
mind and brain at the moment.

I enjoy your informative and reasoned intrusions into LUG Space as
counterpoint to

Ted's equally informative and rational exuberance.

I tried to make this a private email between us; but, your
lrzeitlin at gmail.com doesn't work from my end?

Thanks,

Dr. Leon

I am: Leon Pomeroy, Ph.D

Canon Digital System & Leica M5 with 50 mm 1.2 Noctilux..Leica R-System,
Retired

Graduate, Numerous Ted Grant and Walter Heun Cape Cod Seminars

Adjunct Professor, George Mason University, Practicing Psychologist

Senior Staff Psychologist, OPC, Brooklyn VA Medical Center, Retired

Author, "The New Science of Axiological Psychology," (Rodopi Press 2005)
(Textbook presenting the reconstruction psychology around our new science of
values and morals).

Contributor, 2010 LUG Yearbook