Subject: [Leica] What are the most important aspects of a photographic image?
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 09:05:52 +0530

Richard,
Have you seen the paintings from the early 19th century onwards? Can
you imagine Monet or Pollock in B&W? Or even the Sistine Chapel, or
the man who started it all, Giotto? Far Eastern Art has a lot more
monochromatic influence and impact, but definitely not Western or
Indian art.
Cheers
Jayanand

Message from rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] What are the most important aspects of a photographic image?)