Subject: [Leica] What are the most important aspects of a photographic image ?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 19:24:52 -0500

For years I thought the CIRCLE OF CONFUSION was an insider joke
photographers played on people trying to learn photography. And that it
really didn't exist at all. Then I tried to place into an advanced photo
class in a community college (color printing) and had to take a placement
test and got in trouble.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com