Subject: [Leica] LUG Digest, Vol 47, Issue 31
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 18:45:06 -0500

In photography there is always going to be a faction which says the more
mindless you are in your work the closer you are to god.
This gets them off the hook because as serious hobbies go their rather
collect stamps.
To me and many a small camera demands more technique not less.
With a big camera on a tripod I can get lazy.
Output from 35mm has to be made from a spotless neg which has been processed
with just the right stuff.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com