Subject: [Leica] M9 - problem with image transfer
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 11:41:26 -0800

First, you should have better luck using a card reader, as Chris said.

Are you using Windows or MacOS? In either case, the "drive" should show up
on the system. If not, then chances are somehow the device driver didn't
detect the "drive."

Make sure the battery in the M9 is good. Reboot your computer etc.

If it still does not work, then uninstall the driver and plug in the camera
again to reinstall the driver. On Windows, this can be done by going into
the Device Manager (details differ for different Windows version).

Good luck.