Subject: [Leica] The LUG 2010 Yearbook is Here!
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 18:36:05 -0500

Mine is ordered, too! Expected delivery around January 10th. Thanks to
all...especially Jim, Brian, and Tom.

BTW - Last week there was a short discussion on here about the Mac Book Air
and the Mac Book Pro which, unfortunately, I mostly missed due to travel.
I'm learning towards the Air. I'm interested to know thoughts, opinions,
etc. from those who might have used one or both the Air and the Pro.

Robert Clark
Lancaster, PA