Subject: [Leica] Almost Last Photo of 2010
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 07:13:35 -0400

Wonderful, Bob! It is 7 a.m. here in Puerto Rico, and my daughter is still
sleeping but I am saving the image for her to see. The cuteness factor is
overwhelming, and you put the 1.7/20mm pancake to good use here :-) I am
shooting with this same camera during this trip, mostly with that lens (I
also have the 7-14mm and the 50mm Summilux with me). The 20mm is a lens that
I honestly believe to be fully on par with Leica optical quality.

Cheers,
Nathan