Subject: [Leica] Computers
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 16:58:42 -0500

LUG:

Well, it turned out to be my fault.  I unhooked all of the peripherals from
my Dell and the sound worked fine so I started adding them back one at a
time.  It turned out to be a Kensington docking station that caused the
sound problems.  I eliminated that and everything is fine.  Dell replaced my
speakers, motherboard and CD drive for no reason but they were all covered
by warranty.

Now I'm back to working on photos instead of computers.

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com