Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 31/12/2010: one sharp, one fuzzy...
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 09:45:34 -0400

Two for one again, but then again, it was New Year's Eve :-)

The party was held at my wife's sister's on the outskirts of San Juan.
Around 7 or 8 p.m. I took this picture of her son with their dog, Achi (if
my cat had been here, he would probably have attacked the chihuahua,
confusing her with a large rat):

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_netUM#1143273684_pSVKA-O-LB

And then, shortly before midnight (I think) I took this fuzzy picture which
I initially was going to delete as a wasted shot, but then I realised that
it is a very fitting image for New Year's Eve:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_netUM#1143273735_cVVC5-O-LB

And my headache and general disposition this morning tells me that it was
good party.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman