Subject: [Leica] Mejiro (Japanese white-eye)
From: geordiepete211 at (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 17:09:07 +0900

We had some snow in Kyushu this morning, and we put some fruit out for
the birds.  The mejiro love oranges!

All taken with an M8 and a 90 Summicron (Canadian).  Straight out of
camera the images are often low-contrast and pastel-coloured, which
sometimes works nicely.  These have all been tweaked a touch in
saturation and contrast.

Thanks for looking, and any C & C always welcomed,

Peter Cheyne

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Mejiro (Japanese white-eye))
Reply from lluisripollquerol at (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Mejiro (Japanese white-eye))
Reply from photo at (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Mejiro (Japanese white-eye))
Reply from tedgrant at (tedgrant at ([Leica] Mejiro (Japanese white-eye))