Subject: [Leica] Colliure some more -> Ted
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 23:41:21 +0100

Bonsoir Ted, mon ami,

First thing first...., thank you very much for your kind words, thank
you for such compliments too big... , you made me very happy.

I also prefer the B&W version, I think also is better lighted to
appreciate details. Some images could be nice tonned, I thaught that
maybe this one, I'm glad that you and most friends appreciate better
the B&W, anyway you are absolutely correct when you say that the final
decision shoukd be seeing the two enlargements, well prints, side by
side to be compared, we are so used too uch I think t see just the
pictures on the screen, and this is not the same, this is one of the
reasons because if I crpp I do it very few and carefully, a cropped
image can be saw as a good one on a monitor and be not good when is
really enlarged.

Sorry ... I was too log

Cheers my friend!
Lluis